|welcome to just plain yoga studio!
JPY is a multi-style yoga space with 2 full studios dedicated to bringing all things yoga to central pennsylvania since 2003.
vinyasa yoga, hatha yoga, easy hatha yoga, yoga for beginners, yin yoga, kripalu yoga, yoga for anyBody, yoga nidra, meditation, 200-RYS teacher training, workshops, special events, and more...
which yoga class should i take?
follow this link to find a simple and straightforward way to choose a yoga class that you will enjoy.
free community yoga class
free yoga class on sundays at 11:00 am (all levels, 60 minutes) different teacher each week. donations are accepted and applied to the JPY scholarship fund.
nirvana restorative bodywork at just plain yoga studio
Megan Skiles and Heidi Glunt
Our mission as Licensed Massage Therapists is to create a unique session for every individual providing balance in the mind and body. Our passion is found in helping others live a happy, relaxed, and pain-free life through the many benefits of massage therapy.
To schedule a unique session just for you call:
Follow us on Facebook for special events and deals!
the latest and greatest
outing club trip tomorrow, saturday, october 25th! please call Tina directly if you would like to join us - 717@379@3626. open to all friends of just plain yoga studio, we step outside for a last fall blast as we rock climb at white rock acres. zero experience necessary. in fact, if you've ever wanted to ease into a climbing experience this is the perfect opportunity to do it with experienced guides and a group of fun people. details on the workshops page.
amanda requests that all students attending her monday morning 9:15 hatha class wear pink in honor of breast cancer awareness month. she will be donating her pay for the class to the susan komen fund and will accept donations on behalf of the fund from anyone who would to contribute!
just added! the art of assiting yoga postures with tina stroh saturday and sunday december 6 and 7. time for a new paradigm: no pain, no pain! this workshop is for those teachers and students who want to help heal and not hurt.
upcoming workshops &
- OUTING CLUB ROCK CLIMBING TRIP at WHITE ROCK ACRES - saturday, 10/25 noonish to whenever
- BEYOND KNOWLEDGE - AWAKENING FROM THE DREAM OF ME with DAVID WILDERMAN and PAUL HERZER - 6 week session - Sundays, 1:30 - 3:00pm, first class 10/19
- YOGA FOR ANYBODY with SHERRA ZAVITSANOS - 6 week session, Tuesday 10/28, 6:45 pm
- SOUND EMPOWERMENT TRAINING with JIM DONOVAN - Saturday, 11/8, n00n-5pm
- YIN YOGA FOR VINYASA STUDENTS with JESSICA CAVEY - Saturday, 11/15, 1-3pm
- BLACK FRIDAY DETOX FLOW with DARLENE RALICKI - Friday, 11/28, 9:15-10:45 am
- RESTORATIVE GRATEFULNESS with JESSICA CAVEY - Saturday, 11/29, 3-5 pm
- BHANTE SUJATHA, THERAVEDA BUDDHIST MONK speaks on SELF HEALING THROUGH PEACE OF MIND - Friday, 12/5, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- THE ART OF ASSISTING YOGA POSTURES with TINA STROH - Saturday, Sunday 12/6,7 1-5pm
- TIBETAN MONKS HEALING CHOD - Saturday, 12/13, 1:30 pm
- OPEN MEDITATION with RON BLOUCH - weekly - Thursday, 9:00 - 10:00 pm, free or donation
- HOW TO MEDITATE with RON BLOUCH - 6 week session - starts Thursday, 1/8/15, 7:15pm
- THE EXPERIENCE OF MEDITATION with RON BLOUCH - 6 week session - starts Thursday, 2/26/15, 7:15pm
Monthly Special Classes
- YOGA NIDRA with PAUL HERZER RYT - Fridays once a month, next class 10/3, 11/7, 6:30-8 pm
- OPEN MEDITATION INTENSIVE with RON BLOUCH - last friday of the month, 8:00 pm - 12:00 am, upcoming sessions: 10/31, 11/28
- MONTHLY MASTER CLASS: ASANA GEEKOUT with TINA STROH and CAROLYN HARLEY - last Friday of month 10/31, 11/28 , 5:30-6:45 pm
- YIN YOGA with JESSICA CAVEY - upcoming sessions 10/19, 11/16, 4:30-6 pm
- YOGA FOR BEGINNERS 6 WK SESSION with AMANDA - mondays 6:30 pm, next session - 11/3
- 40 HOUR JUST PLAIN YOGA VINYASA TEACHER TRAINING w/ TINA STROH-
1/10-11/2015, 1/24-25/2015, 2/7-8/2015, 2/21-22/2015, 3/7-8/2015, makeup 3/14-15/2015
- MEDITATION FOR YOGA TEACHERS with RON BLOUCH -
4/11-12/2015, 4/18-19/2015, 4/25-26/2015. 11 - 6 with 1 hour lunch
- 40 HOUR JUST PLAIN YOGA HATHA TEACHER TRAINING w/ TINA STROH- next dates TBA